AIM ProPeas (456g powder)
- Pea protein powder
- Alternative, alkalizing protein from a vegetable source
- Helps build and maintain strong, healthy muscles
- Promotes satiety (feel full)
- Supports healthy weight management
AIM ProPeas – Protein is a vital nutrient for good health. The human body needs a significant amount of protein in relation to vitamins and minerals. Protein keeps the body healthy by building, maintaining, and replacing the tissues that compose our muscles, organs, and immune systems.
Benefits of ProPeas
- Assists with weight management
- Helps build and maintain healthy muscles
- Improves circulation and calcium absorption
- Increases energy and endurance
- Provides a feeling of fullness (satiety)
- Boosts metabolism
- Regulates blood sugar and brain function
- Vegetable protein promotes a healthy pH balance
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, & Certified Vegan
ProPeas Amino Acids
The amino acids that our bodies utilize are either essential (we must consume them in our diets) or non-essential (our bodies can produce them). The essential amino acids in ProPeas include leucine, isoleucine, valine, and lysine. They have been shown to benefit human growth and development, athletic performance, and recovery from stress. The latter three are also branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), vital to delaying the aging process through maintenance of muscle mass.
- Leucine – Slows the age-related loss of muscle tissue by increasing synthesis of muscle proteins. As we age, the body’s ability to absorb and synthesize protein lessens, resulting in the loss of muscle mass (sarcopenia).
- Isoleucine – Increases endurance and energy while helping to repair muscle and aids in muscle recovery.
- Valine – Repairs tissue, enhances energy, and regulates blood sugar (which can assist in weight loss) and brain function.
- Lysine – Vital component for calcium absorption and bone development.
ProPeas reduces appetite because it is slowly digested. Even so, ProPeas is still 98 percent digestible. It maintains lean muscle, increasing the ability to burn calories.
Protein has the potential to control weight in three ways: increasing the feeling of fullness (satiety), increasing metabolic rate, and aiding in the maintenance of lean muscle mass.
- Satiety – Of the three micronutrients—carbohydrates, fat and protein—protein takes the longest to digest in the stomach, leading to a feeling of fullness. This can prevent the overconsumption of calories, a leading cause of obesity.
- Metabolic Rate – A faster metabolism can result from adequate protein consumption. Metabolism is the process by which our bodies convert food into energy or store food as fat. The higher your metabolism, the more fat you will burn. Protein increases metabolism by making the body work harder during digestion. Your body uses more calories to digest protein than it does to digest carbohydrates or sugars. This strengthens the body’s metabolic processes.
- Lean Muscle Mass – When protein intake is increased, the body can create muscle faster and easier. The more lean muscle someone has, the more calories he or she will burn naturally. Therefore, if muscle mass increases due to protein consumption, a person could lose weight without a drastic change to their usual overall calorie load.
It should be noted that protein and fiber are ideal for assisting weight management. AIM Herbal Fiberblend® and AIM fit ’n fiber® promote weight loss as healthy sources of herbs and low-fat and cholesterol-free fiber that provide feelings of fullness. Try the AIM Weight Loss Pack (5856E)—ProPeas (x2), fit ’n fiber, and GlucoChrom—to discover a new, slimmer you.
NON-GMO, VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE